In this article, we would like to share information on intraparallel differentiation, which functions in the NGS school. The article was prepared by Zina Nazarilieva, candidate of pedagogical Sciences, Deputy Director for educational work of secondary and senior classes.
It is known that all children are endowed with abilities. But even in the same family, children demonstrate different profile abilities depending on the type of character, level and pace of personal development, temperament, thinking, and memory. In the traditional organization of training, the teacher cannot be equal to all at the same time. And he is forced to conduct training in relation to the average level – to the average development, average readiness, average academic performance – in other words, he builds training, focusing on the average student. This inevitably leads to the fact that strong students are artificially restrained in their development, lose interest in learning, which does not require them to mentally strain. In terms of differentiation, the attitude to each student as a unique, inimitable person is manifested.
Therefore, we set a task: to create optimal pedagogical conditions for the inclusion of each student in the activities corresponding to his zone of immediate development. Level differentiation provides for the division into mobile groups by composition.
At the beginning of the school year, an entrance assessment was conducted to determine the level of formation of General academic skills in certain subjects.
Based on the results of the assessment, the school provides training in:
1. on the subject of "Mathematics" differentiation for students in grades 2-10 on three levels:
2. On the subjects of "English language", "Kazakh language" differentiation for students of classes 1-10 in three levels:
3. On the subject of "Physics" differentiation for pupils of 8-9 classes at two levels:
4. on the subject of "Russian language and literature" differentiation for students in grades 10 by level:
5. differentiation by interests is also organized for students of grades 7-10 in the subject "Physical culture" on the basis of a parent's application:
Differentiated training provides:
- full assimilation of the basic component (not lower than the state standard);
- stimulation of motivation and support of cognitive activity of the student in his zone of immediate development;
- advanced training in an advanced group;
- ability to move the student from one level to another.
Consistent progress of students on the levels of learning should be carried out in an individual order for each student, considering their pace of learning and LEARNING results. The transfer of a student from one level to another will be carried out at the end of the first and second quarters. In the second half of the year (third-fourth quarters), students study steadily in groups established by the results of the second quarter. At the end of the year (after the 4th quarter), students are assigned to level groups for the next academic year.